- Our Community
- The Clayton Center
- Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
lease read the following carefully before purchasing tickets to or attending an event at The Clayton Center. Additional details on ticketing for these events is available on our Ticketing page.
- All performances will begin promptly at the designated show time.
- The doors to the auditorium will open 30 minutes before curtain. In some cases, technical considerations may delay the opening of the auditorium.
- All patrons should plan to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to show time. Ticket holders arriving late will be asked to wait in the lobby until they can be seated at an appropriate time in the performance and in the closest available seat.
- As a courtesy to audience members and the artists, please use discretion in choosing to bring an infant or young child to a performance, unless the show is specifically designed for young audiences.
For Patrons with Special Needs
Parking, ramped entrance, wheelchair seating spaces with companion seating and compliant restroom facilities are standard features at The Clayton Center. Assisted Listening Devices (infra-red system receivers) may be requested from the Box Office at no extra charge. When ordering tickets, please notify the box office staff concerning any special needs.
Cameras, Recording Devices and Cell Phones
Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited by copyright law. Use of cellular phones in the auditorium during the performance is strictly prohibited.
Concessions may be available during performances at The Clayton Center. Please note that food and beverages are not always permitted in the auditorium. Please look for signs that indicate if food and beverages are allowed in the auditorium during a performance. Patron cooperation with this policy is appreciated.
Health & Safety Reminders
- The use of face masks is optional for all patrons and staff at The Clayton Center, regardless of vaccination status. We want all patrons to feel welcome whenever they come into The Clayton Center, and we encourage you to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable doing so. We will continue to have masks available should you need one when you arrive at the Center.
- All tickets will be sold as reserved seating with no spacing between seats. A socially distanced seating option may be available for specific shows. Please review the ticketing notes for each show prior to making a purchase.
- The health and safety of our patrons, performers and staff is our top priority. Should any of our guidelines change prior to a show, ticket holders will be notified as soon as possible.